Firstly, I apologise for the exclamation mark.
Secondly, I’m so excited!
Recently, I’ve become tired of grabbing all my images from Pixabay. I want to make my own images.
- To create photographs based on books in my library and post to Instagram.
- To photograph odd things I can turn into vector graphics for book covers or artwork/graphics for my website.
- To ensure I own the creative licence for images rather than relying on CC0 or purchasing a commercial use licence.
- To make the images I use unique.
- To expand my creativity and express myself in a different way than I usually do.
So to these ends, I have purchased myself a portable photo studio. I don’t want to fit a massive amount in it, probably just a book or two and a few small objects. It’s 40cm x 40cm, so should do the job.
I did try making my own with a box and some pillow cases, but the lighting was all wrong and it fell to pieces as soon as my cats breathed on it.
I expect there shall be a learning curve, but I will embrace it.
Wish me luck!
If you want to learn more about me and my writing or join my email list, click the image below.
- Image of camera from pixabay.com
- Image of portable studio from Amazon.